By Maddie Bushman
- Artistic SimpleCut software
- Artistic Edge Digital Cutter
- Standard Artistic Edge cutting supplies and tools
- Plastic Tumbler - washed and dried
- Adhesive backed vinyl of assorted colors
- Transfer tape
- Open the Artistic SimpleCut software and connect to the Artistic Edge Digital Cutter
- Open the downloaded cut file "FlowersTB.draw"
- This file has three different flowers as seen on the tumbler as well as different sized centers
- Adhere the adhesive backed vinyl to the cutting mat and set the cutting blade at the lowest setting
- Adjust the blade pressure to between 60-100 and be sure to test cut first
- Proceed to select File, Export, To Cutter and at this screen the blade pressure can be adjusted
- Select "Cut" to cut the vinyl
- Using the transfer tape, gently remove the "outline flower" first and adhere to the tumbler
- Press firmly to adhere the outline flower to the tumbler and then gently remove the transfer tape
- Using the transfer tape, remove one of the large centers and adhere to the center of the outline flower.
- Note - it is suggested that a small piece of transfer tape be used to remove the round centers
- Using the transfer tape, remove the whole flower and adhere to the tumbler as well as the whole flower (large)
- Open the downloaded cut file "FlowersTB2.Draw"
- Using the same process as before, cut the flower from a different color vinyl and adhere to the tumbler as desired.
- Note - remove the outline flower and adhere first
- Open the downloaded cut file for "Spring.draw"
- Carefully remove the lettering with the transfer tape and extract the center of the "p" and the "g". Be sure to grab the dot for the "i"
- Adhere to the desired position on the tumbler
- Using a smooth cloth, rub over the flowers and letters to insure they are secure
Click here for the first flower draw file.
Click here for the second flower draw file.
Click here for the spring draw file.